No Cook Spread #2
Sweet and spicy flaked salmon with cream cheese, spinach, red bell pepper and dill rolled into spinach flavored tortillas and cut into bite size pieces. Sounds delicious to me! This recipe makes 16. I would double it for a small spread.
Recipe found here: http://www.thenovicechefblog.com/2016/08/salmon-pinwheels/
GREEK CHEESE BALL WITH CRACKERS
This is a tasty spread with Greek flavors – feta cheese, Kalamata olives, and artichoke hearts, seasoned with oregano and lemon juice and covered with chopped pecans. It’s great with any type of cracker.
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Green Onions, chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper, ground
- 1/4 Teaspoon Oregano, dried
- 1/2 Cup Pecans, chopped
- Chop the Kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, red bell peppers, and green onions and mix them with the softened cream cheese, along with the feta cheese, lemon juice, black pepper and oregano. Form the cream cheese mixture into a ball and place on a serving platter. Cover with chopped pecans.
MANGO GUACAMOLE WITH TORTILLA CHIPS
This is an excellent guacamole recipe. It’s delicious and fresh tasting and the mango adds just a touch of sweetness. It’s very addicting. Recipe found here: https://wholefully.com/mango-guacamole-avocados-mexico/
BLACKBERRY CUCUMBER CAPRESE SKEWERS
Skewers of fresh blackberries, crisp cucumber and creamy mozzarella cheese drizzled with a balsamic glaze.
Recipe found here: http://thesweetestoccasion.com/2017/05/blackberry-cucumber-caprese-skewers/
COOKIE DOUGH DIP
This sounds sinful! Cream cheese and butter mixed with brown sugar, chocolate chips and toffee chips. This dip can be eaten right away, or chilled for an hour if you have time. Serve with graham crackers.
Recipe found here: http://bellyfull.net/2012/02/06/cookie-dough-dip-2/
- Butter, unsalted (1/2 cup)
- Cream cheese (24 ounces)
- Cream cheese, whipped (8 ounces)
- Feta cheese, crumbled (3/4 cup)
- Mozzarella balls, mini (25)
- Avocados, ripe (4)
- Red Bell pepper (3 small)
- Cucumber chunks (25)
- Spinach leaves, baby (6 cups)
- Jalapeno (1)
- Green onions (1-1/2 tablespoons)
- Red onion (1 small)
- Basil leaves (25)
- Cilantro, fresh (1/2 cup)
- Dill, fresh (2 tablespoons)
- Blackberries (25)
- Mango, ripe (1)
- Lemon (1)
- Lime (1)
- Chicken of the Sea’s Sweet & Spicy Flavored Salmon Pouch (four 2.5 ounce packages)
- Kalamata olives (1/4 cup)
- Artichoke hearts (1/3 cup)
- Balsamic vinegar (1/4 to 1/2 cup)
- Olive Oil (1/4 to 1/2 cup)
- Brown sugar (2 tablespoons)
- Powdered sugar (1 cup)
- Vanilla (1-1/2 teaspoons)
- Pecans, chopped (1/2 cup)
- Chocolate chips, mini (1 cup)
- Toffee bits (1 cup)
- Italian seasoning (about 1 teaspoon)
- Oregano, dried (1/4 teaspoon)
- Black pepper (about 1/4 teaspoon)
- Salt (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- Spinach tortilla wraps (4)
- Tortilla chips (1 party size bag)
- Crackers (1 party size box)
- Graham crackers (1 box)
- Bamboo skewers (25)
A day before the party:
Assuming this is a last minute party, there will be no prep the day before the party.
Day of the party:
- Make the cookie dough dip; place in a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prepare the Salmon Pinwheels. Slice them and arrange them on a serving platter.
- Make the Greek Cheese Ball; place on a serving platter; cover with chopped pecans, and arrange crackers around it.
- Make the Mango Guacamole; place in a serving bowl. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Prepare the Blackberry Cucumber Caprese Skewers; arrange them on a serving platter and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Uncover the cookie dough dip, place on a serving platter with graham crackers.
…And enjoy the spread!